Why is my Remote Start not working in the Lincoln Way®* App?
Before using the Remote Start feature of Lincoln Way:
- Your vehicle must have SYNC/Lincoln Connect®** (embedded modem).
- Your vehicle must be added to the Lincoln Way App.
- Your vehicle must be activated.
If your Remote Start is not functioning:
- Ensure you are logged in to Lincoln Way with the correct credentials.
- Ensure your vehicle is not in Deep Sleep Mode.
- Check your instrument cluster to see that Remote Start is turned “On".
- Navigate to Settings > Vehicle > Remote Start > System.
- Set Remote Start to “On".
- Confirm the hood and trunk are closed.
- Verify the Check Engine Light is off.
- Check the app message center for Check Engine Light notifications.
- Check the vehicle dashboard for warning lights.
- Resolve any Check Engine light concerns in order to use Remote Start via Lincoln Way.
For additional assistance, please contact a Concierge.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.