Welcome to all things SYNC
Enhance your driving experience with turn-by-turn directions, seamless music and streaming options and more. Discover how technology at your fingertips adds to your sense of sanctuary.
SYNC 4 (2021 MODELS AND BEYOND)
- Seamless connection
- New available larger screens
- Wireless access
- SiriusXM with 360L
SYNC 3 (2016-PRESENT)
- Large LCD color touchscreen
- Capacitive touchscreen technology requires just a light tap, or swiping and pinching for some feature with available navigation system
- Capacitive touchscreen responds with impressive speed
- Enhanced voice recognition
- Five-way controls on the steering wheel
SYNC WITH MY LINCOLN TOUCH (2015-2016)
All basic system features plus:
- 8-inch color touchscreen
- Media hub with two USB ports, SD card reader, and A/V input jacks
- aDon’t drive distracted or while using handheld devices. Use voice-activated systems when possible. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
- bScreens and versions may vary depending on model year and/or trim level. See owner’s manual for more information.
- cLincoln Connect is a standard feature on select vehicles and is required for certain remote features. Service on 2017 and prior model year vehicles includes a complimentary 4-year trial for remote features, excluding Wi-Fi Hotspot, that starts with vehicle sales date (after which, fees apply). Service for 2018 and later model year vehicles includes a complimentary 5-year trial for remote features, excluding Wi-Fi Hotspot, and starts with vehicle sales date (after which, fees apply).
- dApple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- eAndroid Auto is a trademark of Google LLC. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG Inc.