What is the Door Jamb Safety Compliance Certification Label on my Lincoln?
The Safety Compliance Certification Label, or door jamb label, is located on the driver's side doorjamb (door latch post pillar).
It provides information such as:
- DATE - Date of manufacture
- VIN - Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- GVWR - Gross Axle Weight Rating for each axle of the vehicle
- TIRE - Tire size
- RIM - Rim size
- PRESSURE - Recommended tire inflation pressure
- EXT PNT - Exterior paint code
- WB - Wheelbase
- INT TR - Interior Trim
- TR - Transmission (auto/manual)
- SPR - Spring
- AXLE - Axle code
Replacement Safety Compliance Certification Label
Replacement compliance labels (door jamb stickers) are only available through a Lincoln Dealer. This service is only available for up to five (5) model years.
For older model vehicles, you can request a Technical Data Sheet by contacting Lincoln Concierge at 800-521-4140. When calling, please have your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) available.
Authorized Vendors for door jamb labels of Older Vehicles
Only two companies are authorized by Ford licensing to make sticky labels, Marti Auto Works and ECS Automotive Concepts.
Embossed metal tags are available from A. G. Backeast
- You must be able to produce an original or damaged tag for replacement.
- There are many sources that claim to be authorized by Ford but are not licensed.
- For other restoration needs, other Lincoln licensed products can be found online at Ford Restoration Parts.