What is the paint code of my Lincoln?
To find your Lincoln touch-up paint part number:
- Find your vehicle's paint code located on your vehicle's doorjamb label. The exterior paint code will be labeled as EXT PNT followed by two characters. Note: Older vehicles may have more than two characters.
- Access FCSD Chemicals and Lubricants Quick Reference Charts.
- Scroll down until you see the TOUCH-UP PAINT heading.
- Click on the PDF icon to the left of Motorcraft®* Lacquer Touch-up Paints Cross Reference Chart.
- Once downloaded, open the PDF.
- Search by the two-digit paint code for the Color Name and Motorcraft® Service Part Number.
*Motorcraft® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.