Where can I find specifications for my Lincoln vehicle?
Specifications for your vehicle are available through the resources listed below.
Check the Door Jamb Label
The Safety Compliance Certification Label, or door jamb label, is located on the driver's side doorjamb (door latch post pillar).
It provides information such as:
- DATE - Date of manufacture.
- VIN - Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- GVWR - Gross Axle Weight Rating for each axle of the vehicle.
- TIRE - Tire size.
- RIM - Rim size.
- PRESSURE - Recommended tire inflation pressure.
- EXT PNT - Exterior paint code.
- WB - Wheelbase.
- INT TR - Interior Trim.
- TR - Transmission (auto/manual).
- SPR - Spring.
- AXLE - Axle code.
Check Your Window Sticker
The window sticker provides information that helps you identify the features of your vehicle. Window stickers are generated at the time of production and provide vehicle information, such as:
- The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
- Model Information (engine and transmission specifications, color, year).
- Standard Equipment (safety, warranty).
- Optional Equipment.
- Pricing Information.
- City and highway fuel economy ratings, as determined by the United States Environment Protection Agency (EPA).
- Crash-test ratings as determined by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
For Documentation Specific to Your Vehicle
- Vehicle model years 2007-current: You can purchase a Duplicate Window Sticker.
- Vehicle model years 1967-2017: You can purchase a Build Sheet.
- Vehicle model years 1946-1966: Contact Lincoln Concierge at 800-521-4140 to request a VIN Decode Letter. Please have your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), and Door Tag codes (if available), when calling.
You may also reference the "Capacities and Specifications" section of your vehicle's Owner's Manual.