How do I Remote Start my Lincoln using the key?
The available Remote Start feature allows you to start your vehicle from up to 300 feet away. The Remote Start button (2X) is located on your key fob transmitter, which has an extended operating range.
Remote Start Your Vehicle
- Press the Lock button on your key fob to lock all the doors.
- Press the Remote Start button (2X) twice. Steps must be done within 3 seconds.
- The exterior lamps will flash twice, and the vehicle will start.
- For some vehicles, a light on your remote will let you know if your car started.
- The horn will sound if the system fails to start unless Quiet Start is on. Quiet Start runs the blower fan at a slower speed to reduce noise. You can switch it on or off in the information display.
- The power windows will not work during the remote start and the radio will not turn on automatically.
- The parking lamps will remain on, and the vehicle will run for 5, 10, or 15 minutes, depending on the setting.
- Only use Remote Start when your vehicle is outside in a well-ventilated area.
- You can enable or disable the Remote Start system through the information display.
- Check your local and state laws for any restrictions on Remote Start systems.
How do I remote start using the Lincoln Way App?
How do I adjust my remote start settings?