What is the Lincoln SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad?
The SecuriCode keypad, located on the driver’s door, lets you enter a code to lock or unlock your vehicle. Depending on your vehicle model, it may have physical buttons, or it may be invisible until it is touched.
Using the Keypad
- To unlock the driver's door, enter the factory-set five-digit code or your personal code. You must press each number within five seconds of each other. The interior lamps will illuminate. All doors will unlock if you enable the all-door unlocking mode.
- To unlock all doors, enter the factory-set code or your personal code, then press 3•4 within five seconds.
- To lock all doors, with the driver door closed, press and hold 7•8 and 9•0 at the same time. You do not need to enter the keypad code first.
- To release the trunk, enter the factory-set code or your personal code, then press 5•6 within five seconds.
- The keypad may not work if you input your entry code too quickly. If this happens, enter your code slowly.
- For further assistance, contact your Lincoln Retailer.