What do I do if I am having issues with my Lincoln vehicle?
If you are having an issue with your Lincoln vehicle, there are multiple options to get the help you need.
- Check your Owner’s Manual. Your Owner’s Manual contains important information specific to your vehicle model, including maintenance information, how features work, vehicle specifications, and troubleshooting tips.
- Check for open recalls. Find out if there is a recall that applies to the issue your vehicle has. Go to the Recall page on help.lincoln.com and enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). If you have a recall, contact a Lincoln Dealer to schedule an appointment to have it resolved.
- Check your warranty coverage. Lincoln vehicles have a 4 year/50,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and 6 year/70,000 mile powertrain warranty (some additional warranties may apply). You can confirm the warranty start date on your vehicle in the Lincoln Way™ App or by logging into your Lincoln Account.
- Have your vehicle concern diagnosed and repaired. Only Lincoln Dealers can verify warranty, recall, and the latest repair information directly from Lincoln. All of their technicians are factory-trained and have specialized equipment to resolve your concerns. They can also contact Lincoln should there be a complicated repair situation to request additional assistance. Locate a Lincoln Dealer near you to schedule an appointment.
- Access Lincoln repair information. You can get a subscription for Lincoln service information for 1994 and newer vehicles at motorcraftservice.com. With 72-hour, 30-day and 1-year terms, DIY and service specialists can find what they need. Go to motorcraftservice.com, choose your location, and select Service Info to see available content and purchase access.
- Find parts for your vehicle. With convenient free pick-up or low-cost delivery, parts.ford.com can help with the parts to get your vehicle back on the road. Genuine Lincoln and Motorcraft® parts are designed for your vehicle and have a warranty backed by Lincoln.
The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
Motorcraft is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.