Where can I purchase touch-up paint for my Lincoln?
To purchase touch-up paint, visit parts.ford.com and enter the touch-up paint part number for your vehicle.
To find your Lincoln touch-up paint part number:
- Find your vehicle's paint code located on your vehicle's doorjamb label. The exterior paint code will be labeled as EXT PNT followed by two characters.
- Access FCSD Chemicals and Lubricants Quick Reference Charts.
- Scroll down until you see the TOUCH-UP PAINT heading.
- Click on the PDF icon to the left of Motorcraft®* Lacquer Touch-up Paints Cross Reference Chart.
- Once downloaded, open the PDF.
- Search by the two-digit paint code for the Color Name and Motorcraft® Service Part Number.
- Once you have the part number, visit parts.ford.com.
- Select Keyword/Part#.
- Enter the touch-up paint part number.
- Click on Search Catalog and select a dealer to view prices and availability.
*Motorcraft® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.