What do I do if my Lincoln vehicle's Lane Centering* is not working?
Lane Centering may not correctly operate if any of the following conditions apply:
- Your vehicle is not centered in the lane.
- The lane is too narrow or wide.
- The system does not detect at least one lane marking or when lanes merge or split.
- You switch the turn signal on.
- Limited steering torque input is applied.
- You are in areas under construction or new infrastructure.
- There have been modifications made to the steering system.
- When using a spare tire.
*Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment, and need to control the vehicle. Refer to your Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.