What is the Head-Up Display (HUD)* in my Lincoln vehicle?
Lincoln is the first manufacturer to use Digital Light Projection (DLP)® Technology - the same technology used in digital movie theaters - for the HUD.
How it Works
The HUD projects the information off the windshield into your field of view just above the steering wheel.
Key benefits of the HUD system include:
- A custom driving experience by allowing you to select what you want to see, including:
- A display that is more visible in ambient lighting conditions, even when you are wearing polarized sunglasses, thanks to DLP Technology.
- HUD options are located within the Setup Menu, which is accessed by pressing the 4-way toggle on the right-hand side of your steering wheel in the down direction.
- Options for the HUD are controlled through the Information Display in the instrument cluster, while the updates reflect in the HUD itself.
- The display can be adjusted according to your height for easier viewing.
- You can also change what is displayed in the HUD and the brightness of the content.