How do I schedule Lincoln Enhance Software Updates using SYNC®* 4?
- Tap Settings on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Choose System Updates.
- Depending on your vehicle, this could be on the second or third page of Settings.
- Press Schedule Updates.
- Choose Schedule.
- Choose your preferred days and times.
- Press Save.
- For updates that require your vehicle to be turned off, the door locks will remain as they were (locked or unlocked) when the update starts. Personal belonging should be removed from your vehicle or secured prior to beginning the update.
- Connecting your vehicle to an external Wi-Fi can help download system updates faster. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi.
Actual screens may vary. See your Owner’s Manual for information specific to your vehicle.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
Lincoln Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.