Download the Lincoln Way™ App
It’s as simple as 1-2-3 (and sometimes 4)
Lincoln Way App with Lincoln Connect™ allows you to operate your Lincoln, access important vehicle details such as maintenance information and contact a personal Concierge from, all from your mobile device.
Download the Lincoln Way App
Create an Account / Log In
- Create an Owner Account by entering your information into the Lincoln Way app or log in to your existing account using your username and password.
Create a PIN
- Enter and confirm a 4-digit PIN for added security
Add Lincoln Connect
- If your vehicle is equipped with Lincoln Connect, you can add your vehicle to the Lincoln Way App by scanning the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) barcode or manually typing the numbers, located on the driver’s door frame
- Assign the vehicle a nickname. This name will appear on your vehicle's start-up screen.
- Enter a preferred dealer to receive communications and offers from your dealership.
Activate Lincoln Connect
- In the Lincoln Way app: Enter your vehicle, select “Vehicle Details”, then “Activate Vehicle”, and follow the steps.
- In the vehicle: Start the vehicle. A pop-up message will appear on the SYNC 3 touchscreen. Select “Allow”. It may take a couple of minutes for the system to complete the process.
(Optional) Start Wi-Fi Hotspot
- On SYNC 3 touchscreen, select “Vehicle Details”, then “Vehicle Hotspot” and follow the steps.
- Select the link on the SYNC 3 touchscreen to activate your trial period.
- No credit card is required to activate your Wi-Fi hotspot data trial.
*Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphones, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Connect (standard on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App and complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (See Lincoln Way Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi Hotspot.
†For 2020 Lincoln Aviator and 2020 Lincoln Navigator, Wi-Fi Hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial for 1 month that begins upon AT&T activation. To activate, go to www.att.com/lincoln.
†† Don’t drive distracted or while using handheld devices. Use voice controls.The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. App Store® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Google Play™ is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.