How do I use Remote Start in the Lincoln Way™* App?
- Your vehicle must have Lincoln Connect™** (embedded modem).
- Your vehicle must be added to the Lincoln Way App.
- Your vehicle must be authorized on the app.
Using Remote Start
- Select Home.
- Press and hold the Engine Start button to start your vehicle.
- An alert will be displayed once your vehicle has started successfully.
- The alert banner displays for 10 seconds. This feature will also inform you when your vehicle will automatically shut off.
- After selecting to remote start, your vehicle can run for 5, 10, or 15 minutes before shutting off.
- You can also configure your run duration.
- You will be notified if your vehicle fails to automatically shut off.
Tap the Help icon from the task bar for additional assistance.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way™ vehicle connectivity subscription is complimentary for five years from vehicle sales date, as recorded by the dealer, or availability of 4G cellular network, whichever comes first. Lincoln Way vehicle functionality requires compatible cellular network connectivity and subscription, and is subject to 4G cellular network availability. Evolving technology and cellular networks may affect future functionality Message and data rates may apply.
Note: availability varies by vehicle