The Lincoln Embedded Modem
Welcome to the future of smart connectivity. Your new Lincoln may have an embedded modem1 that connects your vehicle with the Lincoln Way™ app2 and puts a variety of remote features at your fingertips.
These features allow you to:
- Remotely lock and unlock doors from anywhere
- Find your parked vehicle on a map with the Locator feature
- Remotely start your vehicle as well as schedule and manage start times for any day of the week
- Monitor your vehicle’s fuel level, odometer, tire pressure and battery life
After you confirm you have a modem-equipped vehicle, to enable the remote features you’ll need to:
- Download the Lincoln Way app for Android™ smartphones or iPhone® and create, or log in to, your Lincoln Owner account.
- Add your vehicle to the app.
- Once you’ve registered your vehicle, you’ll be asked to authorize access to the full range of remote features.
If you have arrived here from a text message that you opted-in to receive, please click here to review the terms and conditions.
1 An embedded modem, an optional feature on select 2015 - 2017 model year vehicles, is required for certain features.
2 The Lincoln Way app, compatible with select smartphones, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
3 Roadside Assistance is available to all Lincoln clients. If coverage has expired, clients can pay a one-time fee for needed service. Lincoln reserves the right to change the program details at any time without obligation.
4 Complimentary Lincoln Pickup & Delivery service is available for 2017 model year and newer Lincoln vehicles with the 4-year/50,000 mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Owners of 2016 and prior model year vehicles may arrange for the service at a cost. Mileage limitations may apply.