What do I do if I am having issues with Vehicle Connectivity Settings?
If you are experiencing issues with the Vehicle Connectivity Settings, follow the troubleshooting steps below in the sequence listed. Check after each step to see if the issue is resolved.
Important: If your vehicle has a 3G modem, please reference the article, Why does the 3G modem on my Lincoln no longer work?.
Perform a Key Cycle
- Turn the vehicle off.
- Open the driver’s door and lock the door.
- Close the driver’s door.
- Wait two minutes and ensure the radio display turns off completely.
- Restart the vehicle.
Turn off and Turn on Connectivity Settings
- Go to the Connectivity Settings menu on your vehicle's SYNC®* screen.
- Settings > Lincoln Connect®** > Connectivity Settings.
- Turn Vehicle Connectivity off.
- Wait for 1 minute.
- Turn Vehicle Connectivity on again.
Perform a Master Reset
- Press Settings on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Tap General.
- Press the scroll bar or swipe vertically until you see Master Reset.
- Press Master Reset. A message confirming that all system settings will be erased and reset to factory defaults will appear.
- Press Continue. A resetting to factory defaults message will appear. The system will turn off and the screen will go blank. It may take a few minutes for the system to reset and resume normal operation.
If the troubleshooting steps above do not resolve the issue, contact your local Lincoln Retailer for assistance.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
At purchase, the Lincoln Connect modem is connected and sending vehicle data (e.g., diagnostics) to Lincoln. To disable, or for more information, see in-vehicle connectivity settings. Learn more at www.lincolnconnected.com.