What is SecuriAlert?
In order to use SecuriAlert with Lincoln Way™*, you must:
The Lincoln Way SecuriAlert feature allows you to get a notification on your app whenever one or more of your vehicle's door status changes to open or when the trunk and or hood are opened. These alerts are received only when SecuriAlert is enabled for your vehicle, your vehicle is unlocked, or your vehicle's ignition is off.
The SecuriAlert feature provides an enhanced connected vehicle experience, peace of mind, and security by providing you the ability to find out when your vehicle is disturbed if SecuriAlert is enabled.
- Your vehicle must be equipped with an authorized Lincoln Connect modem.
- When Client Connectivity Settings are disabled, the SecuriAlert feature will also be disabled for all authorized vehicle users.
- If your vehicle enters Deep Sleep Mode, the SecuriAlert feature will be disabled and notifications will not be sent to you.
- The feature will not work if the modem is in Firmware Over the Air (FOTA) mode.
- SecuriAlert will only work if your vehicle is connected to the network.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.