How do I use Remote Start in the Lincoln Way®* App?
To use Remote Commands with the Lincoln Way App:
- Your vehicle must have Lincoln Connect®** (embedded modem).
- Your vehicle must be added to the Lincoln Way App.
- Your vehicle must be authorized on the App.
Using Remote Start
- Select the Home icon on the bottom left of the screen.
- Press and hold the Engine Start button to start your vehicle.
- An alert will be displayed once your vehicle has started successfully.
- The alert banner displays for 10 seconds. This feature will also inform you when your vehicle will automatically shut off.
- After selecting remote start, your vehicle can run for 5, 10, or 15 minutes before shutting off.
- You can also configure your run duration.
- You will be notified if your vehicle fails to automatically shut off.
Tap the Help icon from the taskbar for additional assistance.
How do I use Remote Lock and Unlock in the Lincoln Way App?
What do I do if I am having issues using Remote Start?
How Do I Delete My Vehicle's Schedule Starts?
What is Phone As A Key for my Lincoln vehicle?
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.