How do I schedule a Vehicle Health Report with the Lincoln Way™* App?
Important: This is not a standard feature for all vehicles and the following pre-conditions must be met:
- All devices must have mobile data turned on.
- You must have a vehicle added to the app.
- Your vehicle must be properly equipped with a Lincoln Connect™** modem.
Scheduling Vehicle Health Reports
- Tap Vehicle.
- Tap Vehicle Health Report.
- Select Schedule Reports.
- The Schedule Report screen will appear.
- Slide the Vehicle Health Report toggle from Off to On.
- Tap Select within the Frequency box to edit your report frequency.
- Select when you want to receive your report.
- Tap Save.
The app will route you back to the Vehicle landing screen with a green confirmation banner.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.