How do I set up vehicle health alerts in the Lincoln Way®* App?
To access the Lincoln Way Vehicle Health and Alerts feature:
- All devices must have mobile data turned on.
- You must have a vehicle added to the Lincoln Way App.
- Your vehicle must have an activated Lincoln Connect™** modem.
Setting Up VHA
- Log in to the Lincoln Way App.
- Navigate to the Home landing page.
- Select your vehicle.
- Start your vehicle.
- Tap the banner to access the Alert Detail screen, which will give you more details and solution guidance.
- Any VHA notifications will be sent to the Lincoln Way App one minute after your vehicle is started.
- Alerts will appear as a banner above your vehicle after it is selected from the Home tab.
- If you have been logged out of the Lincoln Way App, you will be required to log back in and start your vehicle for 1 minute to receive the health alerts.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.