Where do I view Vehicle Health Alerts in the Lincoln Way®* App?
Vehicle Health Alerts (VHAs) are accessed through the Vehicle screen in the Lincoln Way App.
VHAs can help keep your vehicle(s) in optimal shape. Data is gathered directly from your vehicle, and these alerts provide an up-to-date view of your vehicle’s health. VHAs can also give you a better understanding of what a warning light means, the indicator severity, what could be causing the problem, and steps that can be taken toward a resolution.
- All devices must have mobile data turned on.
- You must have a vehicle added to the Lincoln Way App.
- Your vehicle must have an activated Lincoln Connect®** modem.
Accessing the VHA Feature
- Log in to the Lincoln Way App.
- Navigate to the Vehicle landing page.
- Select the Vehicle Status Alerts button.
- Scroll down and tap Vehicle Support.
- Select Alert Guides to view a list of indicator meanings.
- Select My Vehicle's Health Setup for VHA connection setup.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for proper setup.
Note: The color indicators are:
- Red - identifies a recall.
- Yellow - identifies a Field Service Action or VHA.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.