Where do I view Vehicle Health Alerts (VHA) in my Lincoln Way™* App?
To access Vehicle Health and Alerts feature:
- All devices must have mobile data turned on.
- Devices must run either:
- Android 8.0+
- iOS 12.2+
- You must have a vehicle added to the Lincoln Way App.
- Your vehicle must have an activated Lincoln Connect™** modem or SYNC®*** 3 with AppLink technology.
- Tap Home.
Note: If there is a VHA for your vehicle, an alert banner will display here.
- Tap the alert banner to view:
- Alert explanation
- Action to be taken
- Option to Contact Dealer/Schedule Service
- To view a comprehensive list of possible vehicle alerts:
- Select Vehicle.
- Tap View Important Notices.
- Once an action is taken on a VHA, it will be updated in the app when:
- Lincoln Connect: The vehicle syncs with the app
- Applink: The next time the vehicle is turned on and connected to your phone
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way™ vehicle connectivity subscription is complimentary for five years from vehicle sales date, as recorded by the dealer, or availability of 4G cellular network, whichever comes first. Lincoln Way vehicle functionality requires compatible cellular network connectivity and subscription, and is subject to 4G cellular network availability. Evolving technology and cellular networks may affect future functionality Message and data rates may apply.
Note: availability varies by vehicle
***Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.