How do I delete my Lincoln account?
You can delete your Lincoln account using the Lincoln Owner Support website, or the Lincoln Way®* App by following the instructions below.
- If you also have a Ford Owner account using the same email address, it will be deleted.
- After your Lincoln account is deleted, if you would like to have a Lincoln account in the future, you will need to create a new one.
Choose from the dropdowns below:
Using the Lincoln Owner Support Website
To delete your account using the Lincoln Owner Support site:
- Go to the Lincoln Owner Support site.
- Select Sign In to My Lincoln.
- Enter the Email and Password for the account you want to delete, then click Sign In.
- Select My Lincoln from the top right section of the screen.
- Click Account/Manage Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the Manage Your Account section and select Edit now in the Account Settings tile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Account Settings page and select Delete My Account.
- Click Delete Account.
Using the Lincoln Way App
To delete your account using the Lincoln Way App:
Important: Deleting a Lincoln Way account will also delete any vehicle reservations and Lincoln Way Rewards associated with the account.
- Log in to the Lincoln Way App.
- Select Account in the upper right.
- Scroll down and click Settings.
- Select Delete at the bottom.
- Follow the prompts to finalize the deletion of your account.
- You can still log in to the account until it is completely removed from Lincoln systems in 7 to 10 days.
- Once you delete your account profile, the process cannot be undone.
- If you already have an account deletion request open, you will receive an error.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.