How do I reset my Lincoln Way®* password?
- Open the Lincoln Way App.
- Tap the FORGOT PASSWORD? link under the SIGN IN button.
- Enter your email in the Email field.
- Tap REQUEST EMAIL. You will receive an email with a temporary password and reset instructions.
- Go to your email account and click the CHANGE PASSWORD link provided.
Important: The duration of the temporary password is limited. Promptly check your email account to retrieve the password.
- Enter your new password in the Password field, and then enter it again in the Confirm Password field.
- Click CHANGE PASSWORD. You will receive a notification on the following page advising "Your password has been successfully changed."
- Return to the Lincoln Way App and log in with your new password.
If you are unable to log in to the Lincoln Way App, tap CONTACT US near the bottom of the Lincoln Way App main login screen to contact a Concierge for assistance.
Note: Changing your password in the Lincoln Way App will also change your password on your Lincoln Owner Account.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.