What do I do if I am unable to add my Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to the Lincoln Way®* App?
If you are unable to add your VIN, follow these troubleshooting steps below.
Check the VIN
Ensure you entered the correct VIN:
- Enter all 17 characters of the VIN.
- VINs do not include the letters I, O, and Q to avoid confusion with the numbers 1 (one) and 0 (zero).
Scan the VIN
You have the option to automatically add the VIN by scanning the VIN barcode on your door label.
If you are still experiencing issues, contact a Lincoln Way Concierge for assistance.
- Login to the Lincoln Way App.
- Tap Account at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Help.
- Select your preferred contact method.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.