How do I reset my Lincoln's Phone As A Key™1 with SYNC 4?
- Press Settings on your vehicle’s SYNC2 touchscreen.
- Tap General.
- Press Reset.
- Select the Lincoln Way Connect Reset option.
- Press Reset All.
- Confirm that you would like to continue with erasing all Phone As A Key and Backup Start Passcodes.
- Tap Continue to remove all Phone As A Key connections.
- Confirm you are aware you are de-authorizing all authorized users and Lincoln Way Connect settings.
- Press Continue.
- Once the reset is complete, you will need to set up a new Phone As A Key.
Note: Please wait while the vehicle resets all the Phone As A Key Backup Start Passcodes, Lincoln Way Connect3 settings, and de-authorizes previously authorized users.
1Available on select vehicles. Requires feature activation. Not compatible with all smartphones.
2Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
3Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.