Phone As A Key is an intuitive technology that allows you to access and drive your vehicle without the need for a physical key.
Select your question from the list below:
- What are some general troubleshooting tips for using Phone As A Key?
- What do I do if I cannot unlock the vehicle with Phone As A Key?
- What do I do if I get a "No Key Detected" message when I am using Phone As A Key and my phone is in the car?
- What do I do if my phone is lost, damaged, or the battery has depleted and I can't start my vehicle?
- I uninstalled my Lincoln Way2 App and reinstalled it. Why am I not able to get a new Phone As A Key?
- Why can't I remotely start my vehicle with my Phone As A Key?
1Available on select vehicles. Requires feature activation. Not compatible with all smartphones.
2The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.