What is Phone As A Key™* for my Lincoln vehicle?
Phone As A Key allows you to use your device as a key fob with the Lincoln Way®** App.
Vehicles properly equipped with Phone As A Key technology are able to use the following features, in addition to Remote Commands:
- Windows up and down
- Trunk or liftgate
- Horn and lights
- Start and drive your vehicle
- Assign up to four virtual keys to one vehicle
You must have:
- An Apple®† device with Apple iOS®†† 13.0 or newer or an Android™‡ device with Android OS 8.0 or newer.
- Bluetooth®‡‡ Low Energy (BLE) version 4.2 or newer on your device.
- Bluetooth turned on at all times for correct operation.
- The Lincoln Way App (latest released version) installed and running on your device with an active account.
- Lincoln Way Connect®a and Phone As A Key activated prior to the first use of Phone As A Key.
- Your Client Connectivity Settings enabled.
- Your Bluetooth-enabled device within 130 feet (40 meters) to authorize for use.
Is my vehicle equipped with Lincoln Connect?
How do I activate the Lincoln Connect modem in my vehicle?
How do I set up Phone As A Key?
What do I do if Phone As A Key is not working?
Can I make a Backup Passcode to start my vehicle?
How do I use the Backup Start Passcode?
How do I delete Phone As A Key?
How do I use the keyless entry keypad?
What vehicles is Phone As A Key available on?
*Available on select vehicles. Requires feature activation. Not compatible with all smartphones.
**The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
†iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
††iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
‡Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
‡‡The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
aLincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.