Changing your engine air filter
You have to breathe fresh, clean air to be at your best. And so does your engine—that’s why a clean air filter is so important.
A properly functioning air filter helps stop contaminants from getting into the engine, helping to extend its life.
It also lets the engine breathe easier, which can help enhance performance and efficiency.
WHEN YOU SHOULD CHANGE AIR FILTERS
- You drive on dirt roads or in excessively dusty conditions
- You see a lot of dirt or debris in the filter
- You experience a rough idle or sluggish acceleration
- You experience decreased efficiency
GENUINE AIR FILTERS
- More than 98% efficiency in stopping dust
- Treated filter material for better capacity and efficiency
- Tight, leak proof polyurethane seals
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Application-specific filters—not “one size fits all”