What is the towing* capacity of my Lincoln vehicle?
The towing capacity for your vehicle is based on a variety of factors such as the equipment package and payload you are carrying, including passengers.
To find information for your vehicle, you will need to reference the RV & Trailer Towing Guide for your vehicle's model year:
- Go to fleet.ford.com.
- Select Parts & Service.
- Choose Towing Guides under Resources.
- Choose the RV & Trailer Towing Guide year for your vehicle.
Information on the following is contained in the RV & Trailer Towing Guide:
- Trailer Towing Selector (trailer weight by vehicle and powertrain)
- Trailer Towing Equipment (information on required items for certain weights)
- Maximum Trailer Weight and Towing Equipment Packages
- Know Before You Tow (important information about towing including payload calculations)