What is the towing* capacity of my Lincoln vehicle?
The towing capacity of your vehicle is based on the following factors:
- The equipment package(s) included with your vehicle.
- The weight and structure of the payload you want to tow.
- The weight of passengers with you at the time of the tow.
Using the RV & Trailer Towing Guide
Important: The RV & Trailer Towing Guide is not Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) specific.
- Access the RV & Trailer Towing Guide website.
- Select the following information:
- Trim (if available)
- Select Search.
- Scroll down to the "RV & Trailer Towing Guides" section, and select the model year towing guide listed.
RV & Trailer Towing Guide Information
- Model-specific information:
- Trailer Towing Selector (maximum loaded trailer weight by vehicle and powertrain)
- Available Trailer Towing Package
- Required Equipment (items that must be installed)
- Towing Your Vehicle Behind a Motorhome
- What to Know Before You Tow
- Trailer Classes, Trailer Types, and Hitches
- Calculating Weight Distribution
- Know Your Weights and Weight Limits
- Towing Basics
What is the payload capacity of my Lincoln?
What is the curb weight of my Lincoln?
How do I find the Gross Combination Weight Rating of my Lincoln?
How do I find the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating for my Lincoln?