What is the recommended engine oil for my Lincoln?
Lincoln recommends using Motorcraft®* engine oil for your Lincoln vehicle. Using the right oil helps keep your vehicle’s engine clean, reduces overall wear, and maximizes performance.
Recommended engine oil specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual in the "Capacities and Specifications" section.
Alternatively, you can refer to Ford's Chemicals and Lubricants website to find the recommended oil type for your Lincoln vehicle. Follow these steps:
- Access FCSD Chemicals and Lubricants Quick Reference Charts.
- Scroll down to the LUBRICANTS section.
- Click on the PDF download icon to the left of Motorcraft® Oil Quick Reference Oil Applications And Crankcase Capacities Charts.
- Once downloaded, open the PDF.
- There are multiple tables based on oil type. Locate your vehicle's engine size and model in the left column of the tables.
- Locate the shaded box under the model year column for your vehicle's engine size and model. The recommended Motorcraft oil type is listed at the top of that table. The oil refill quantity and oil filter number are indicated in their respective columns to the right of your vehicle's engine size and model.
Note: To identify your vehicle's engine size, refer to your vehicle's window sticker.
How often should I change the engine oil?
How does the Intelligent Oil-Life monitor work?
How often do I need to get my Lincoln vehicle serviced?
On-Line Lincoln Owner Manuals.
*Motorcraft is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.