How Do I View Oil Life Time and Distance Estimator Alerts?
To use the Oil Life Time and Distance Estimator (OLTDE) alerts in the Lincoln Way®* App, you must:
- Have a Lincoln Connect®** equipped vehicle with an activated modem.
- Have an active Lincoln Way App account.
- Add your vehicle to the App.
- Activate the vehicle in the App.
When your vehicle generates an OLTDE alert, it will send the alert to:
- The Lincoln Way App lock screen as a push notification.
- SmartCard tile on the App's Home screen.
- The Vehicle Details page in the App.
- The Message Center in the App.
To view your Alert
- Tap on the OLTDE alert.
- You will be directed to the Message Center.
- The alert will display the following:
- The percentage left until 0%, and
- Estimated time remaining.
Note: You will have the option to call your preferred Lincoln Retailer to schedule a service appointment. If you have not set up a preferred retailer, you will have the option to add one.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.