Is there a recall on my Lincoln vehicle?
To check for recalls on your vehicle, select an option from the list below:
Lincoln Owner Support Site
Note: You must have your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) available.
- Go to the Recall page on the Owner Support site.
- Enter your VIN.
- Click Search.
- Scroll down to the FIND IT FAST section and locate the RECALLS tile. This will show you if there are any active recalls on your vehicle.
Lincoln Way®* App
Follow these steps in the Lincoln Way App to check for a recall on your vehicle:
- Tap Home from the Lincoln Way App navigation bar.
- Select a vehicle, if you have multiple vehicles.
Note: If there are any recalls for your vehicle, a banner will appear.
- Tap the banner to view additional information.
If your vehicle is involved in a recall, contact your Lincoln Retailer as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.