What is the status of my Lincoln vehicle order?
Lincoln Vehicle Order Tracking
To check the status of your recently-ordered Lincoln vehicle:
- Get your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and Order Number from your selling Lincoln Dealer. These will be available after your vehicle is scheduled for production.
- Visit the Lincoln Vehicle Order Tracking page.
- Enter your Order Number and VIN. Note: The letters I, O, and Q are not included in a VIN to avoid confusion with the numbers 1 (one) and 0 (zero).
- Click Accept & Track.
- Some vehicles are unable to be tracked online. Tracking availability differs based on vehicle location, where your vehicle is in the build process, and if it is a new release. If you are unable to track your vehicle using the Lincoln Vehicle Order Tracking page, contact your selling dealer who may be able to provide further information.
- Once a vehicle is scheduled for production, you cannot make any changes to your order.
Alternatively, you can contact a Lincoln Concierge by:
- Visiting the Lincoln Owner Support site and clicking LIVE CHAT in the bottom right.
- Calling 800-521-4140 to speak with a Concierge live.
- Using the Lincoln Way™* App:
- Click Account in the top right of the home screen.
- Scroll down and press Help.
- Select CHAT or CALL.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.