What is the status of my Lincoln vehicle order?
You can track your vehicle order status online* using the Lincoln Vehicle Order Tracking tool or with the Lincoln Retailer where you ordered your vehicle.
- Scheduling of vehicle orders for production is dependent upon Lincoln's planned production, client demand, the order in which they were submitted (the oldest first), and the availability of high-demand options, which might be restricted by the capacity of our suppliers.
- Once your vehicle is scheduled for production, the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) will become available, and no changes can be made to your order.
If your vehicle was ordered online, you can check the status using the following steps:
- Obtain your VIN and Order Number from your selling retailer.
- Visit the Vehicle Order Tracking page.
- Enter your Order Number and VIN.
Note: The letters I, O, and Q are not included in a VIN to avoid confusion with the numbers 1 (One) and 0 (Zero).
- Select Accept & Track.
Through Your Selling Retailer
If your vehicle was ordered through a retailer, you will need to contact them for assistance obtaining your vehicle order status. Retailers can also see orders that were placed online.
Alternatively, you can contact a Lincoln Concierge by:
- Visiting the Lincoln Owner Support site and clicking LIVE CHAT in the bottom right.
- Calling 1-800-521-4140 to speak with a Concierge live.
- Using the Lincoln Way®** App:
- Click Account in the top right of the home screen.
- Scroll down and press Help.
- Select CHAT or CALL.
*Some vehicles are unable to be tracked online. Tracking availability differs based on vehicle location, where your vehicle is in the build process, and if it is a new release. If you are unable to track your vehicle using the Lincoln Vehicle Order Tracking page, contact your selling retailer, who may be able to provide further information.
**The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.