How do I obtain obsolete parts for my Lincoln?

If you are in need of vintage or obsolete parts for your vehicle, you should first check with your Lincoln Retailer, as they may have the needed parts in stock. If your retailer does not have what you need, you can also check the Ford Parts website.

If neither option above works, please contact one of the vendors below.

Parts from 1950 to the Present
Website: Green Sales Company
Phone: 800-543-4959 (w/part number)
            513-731-3304 (w/out part number)

Slow-moving or Inactive Parts
Website: Vintage Parts
Phone: 877-846-8243

Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts
Website: PartsVoice
Phone: 866-598-4077