How do I disable Android Auto™* with SYNC®** 3?
When you are connected to Android Auto, many SYNC 3 features, such as the available Navigation system and SYNC® AppLink®***, will be unavailable.
To disable Android Auto:
- Press the Speedometer icon on the Android Auto feature bar.
- Select Return to SYNC.
- Press Android Auto Preferences.
- Select the smartphone that you want to disable.
- Select the drop-down arrow next to Enable.
- Press Disable to disconnect.
Back to Disabling Android Auto with SYNC
*Requires phone with active data service and compatible software. SYNC 3 does not control 3rd party products while in use. 3rd Parties are solely responsible for their respective functionality.
**Don’t drive while distracted or while using handheld devices. Use voice-operated systems when possible. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
***Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.