How do I program a personal Keyless Entry Code using SYNC®* 3?
If your vehicle is equipped with SYNC 3, you can set your own five-digit Keyless Entry code using the touchscreen.
Note: You will need the original five-digit Keyless Entry code. You can find it printed on the owner’s wallet card in the glove compartment or through one of these methods.
Creating Your Personal Keyless Entry Code
- Tap Settings on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Choose the Vehicle tile.
- Tap Door Keypad Code.
- Enter the factory-set five-digit entry code in order to edit the keypad code.
- Click on Add.
- Follow the prompts to add your personal code(s).
- Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
- Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
- The factory-set code works even if you have set your own personal code.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.