If you are having issues with Android Auto, complete the following general troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure Android Auto is installed on your phone.
- Verify your Android phone has Lollipop 5.0 or later.
- Ensure your phone settings are correct using Google's™ Android Auto support website.
- Connect your phone to SYNC via a high-quality USB cable. Note: If this does not work, try using another USB cable.
- Restart your phone.
- Attempt a SYNC module reset.
If these tips do not resolve your issue, contact Lincoln Concierge by calling 800-521-4140 or clicking LIVE CHAT in the bottom right of the Lincoln Owner site.
What do I do if I am having issues with Android Auto?
What do I do if Android Auto is not showing after updating SYNC?
What do I do if I cannot hear a ringtone when receiving calls using Android Auto with SYNC 3?
*Available feature. Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Android Auto is available on 2017 models with SYNC 3; owners of 2016 models with SYNC 3 are required to perform a software upgrade (available late 2016). Requires phone with compatible version of Android Auto and active data service. SYNC does not control Android Auto while in use. Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply.
Android Auto, Google, Google Play, and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
**Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.