How do I set my preferences with SYNC®* 4?
- Select Settings.
- Tap Preferences.
- Change the following settings:
- Clock: Set time, select mode, auto daylight savings time, and more.
- Sound: Adjust speaker preferences.
- Bluetooth®: Edit Bluetooth enabled device list.
- Driver Assist: Set your preferences for driver-assist technology use.
- Tap Apply to save your changes.
How do I activate the SYNC 4 navigation trial?
How do I pair my phone with SYNC 4?
What are Lincoln Enhance Software Updates?
*Don’t drive while distracted or while using handheld devices. Use voice-operated systems when possible. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.