Connect to Wi-Fi
Connecting your vehicle to Wi-Fi is a simple process that can be done with any stable private network. For Over-the-Air Updates, Wi-Fi can help with a faster download.1
From your SYNC® screen:
- Press Settings
- Swipe to the second page and press Connectivity
- Press Manage Wi-Fi Networks to view different Wi-Fi settings and actions
- Press View Available Networks
- Your system will display available networks. You can also search for hidden networks by selecting Add a Network
- Select an available Wi-Fi network
- If you would like more information on a network, press the Information icon next to the network name
- Enter the network password if prompted
- Once you’re connected, a Wi-Fi Connectivity Icon will appear in the top right corner of your SYNC screen.
Note: Your vehicle will now automatically connect to this network when in range.
1Lincoln Connect™ (standard on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App,) and complimentary connected service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.