How do I check for SYNC®* updates?
Check the Lincoln SYNC and Navigation Updates site by following the steps below:
- Visit the SYNC and Navigation Updates page.
- Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and select Check for update.
- Select the SYNC Update Available dropdown.
- If your SYNC software is current, you will see a green checkmark and a message stating that an update is not available for your vehicle.
- If your SYNC software is not current, you will see an exclamation point within a triangle (). Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your software update.
Is there a fee to download SYNC updates?
Can I upgrade the SYNC system to a newer version?
Where can I find my VIN?
How do I format my USB drive to exFAT or FAT32 for SYNC updates?
How do I install SYNC updates using a USB?
Why is my SYNC system not working?
How do I troubleshoot USB-installed SYNC software updates?
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.