How do I perform a SYNC®* with MyLincoln Touch® master reset?
Resetting the System
Before performing a master reset, try resetting the system to restore functionality that has stopped working. The system reset does not delete any data you have stored. To reset the system:
- Simultaneously press and hold the Seek up and the Audio Unit Power buttons until the screen goes black.
- Wait three minutes to allow the system to complete the reset.
- Press the audio unit power button to switch the system on.
If the system reset does not resolve the issue, continue with a master reset.
Performing a master reset:
Before you start
- Your vehicle must be in Park and running, not in Accessory mode.
- Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area.
- Press the Gear Icon on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select System.
- Scroll down and press Master Reset. A warning screen will pop up.
- Disconnect all USB devices, Bluetooth®** devices, and any SD cards.
- Press Yes to complete your Master Reset.
Back to Master Reset
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
**The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc