How do I save a quick dial number on SYNC®* with MyLincoln Touch®?
To save a Quick Dial number on SYNC with MyLincoln Touch, follow the steps below:
- Pair your phone and download your phonebook.
- Press the Phone menu on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Choose the phone number or contact you want to save either from the History button or the Contacts button.
- Press the Quick Dial button.
- Select the quick dial slot (1 through 10) that you want to save the contact in. If you are overwriting an existing contact, select that quick dial slot and say “yes” when prompted to overwrite.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.