How do I use SYNC®* with MyLincoln Touch® voice commands?
IMPORTANT: Your phone must be paired with and connected to SYNC.
- Press the Voice button on your steering wheel.
- A message will appear in the bottom, left-hand corner of your SYNC screen that tells you your vehicle is "Listening" and ready for your voice command.
- You can use the Voice button and say "What can I say?"
- You can press the question mark icon on your SYNC screen for a list of suggested commands.
- You can use the Voice button and say "Help".
- For help with your phone, for instance, you can say "Phone Help".
- For a complete list of commands, you can press Settings, then Help, then Voice Commands on your SYNC screen.
- When you see a "Success" or "Failure" message in the bottom, left-hand corner of your SYNC screen, the voice session is over, and you will have to use the Voice button again to start a new session.
Tip: Your SYNC microphone is just above your driver's seat, so be sure to speak clearly and towards it.
Back to SYNC Voice Commands
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.