How to make and receive hands-free calls with SYNC with MyLincoln Touch
Use SYNC with MyLincoln Touch for hands-free calls
Once your Bluetooth®-enabled phone is paired with and connected to SYNC® with MyLincoln Touch™, you can answer a call by touching a button. Transfer your phonebook to SYNC and use simple voice commands to call any of your contacts by name and location, like "Call Mary at office."12,25
- To make a hands-free call, press or pull the Voice button.
You’ll hear a tone that indicates SYNC is listening. SYNC may prompt, “SYNC. Please say a command.”
- Say “Phone.” After SYNC confirms it has heard you, say one of the following:
- Dial <and the number>
- Call <name of contact as it’s listed in your phonebook>
- Call <name of contact and location as it’s listed in your phonebook>
SYNC may prompt you to confirm the number or the name and location of your contact.
- Say your choice to confirm your selection. When the person answers, begin speaking.
- To end your call, press and hold the Phone button.
- To receive a hands-free call, press the Phone button and begin speaking.
If you choose to ignore the call, it will be logged as a missed call.