How to transfer your phonebook to SYNC with MyLincoln Touch
When you transfer your phonebook to SYNC® with MyLincoln Touch™, say the person's name and SYNC can call for you. You can also say a person at a location, such as “Call Mom at home.”12, 25
- Connect your phone to SYNC and touch the Phone corner of the 8-inch touchscreen.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Manage Phonebook Options.
- Touch Phonebook Download.
You can download 2,000 entries. If your phone is compatible with the SYNC photo ID feature, your contact photos should also be transferred automatically. The process can take a few minutes, depending on the number of contacts. When the download is finished, Phonebook Download Complete displays.
- Touch a person's name to view contact information for multiple locations.
- Once you transfer your phonebook, press or pull the Voice button and ask SYNC to call a person at home, on mobile, or at the office.
When you receive a call from someone in your phonebook, SYNC displays the person's contact information.