How do I perform a SYNC®* with Voice-Activated Navigation master reset?
- Press the Phone hard button on the system. The screen may read No Phone Connected.
- Press the Settings tab on the touchscreen.
- Select Advanced.
- Scroll using the up/down arrows on the touchscreen until you see Master Reset.
- Select Master Reset. SYNC will ask you to confirm.
- Press Yes to continue. SYNC will confirm when the master reset is complete.
If the boxes are blank in the advanced menu and you do not see Master Reset, contact your local Lincoln Dealer for assistance.
Back to Master Reset
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.