ENJOY YOUR SIRIUSXM ALL ACCESS TRIAL
LISTEN TO EVERYTHING, ANYWHERE
YOUR KIND OF MUSIC
TALK & ENTERTAINMENT
SIRIUSXM WITH 360L
*SiriusXM with 360L is only available on select Model Year 2021+ vehicles equipped with SYNC 4. SiriusXM with 360L: Certain features and/or content may not be available unless an active data connection is enabled in the vehicle. Content varies by SiriusXM subscription package.
TAKE SIRIUSXM OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE
Stream on your phone, online and on connected devices at home
Sure, listening to SiriusXM starts in your vehicle. But listening doesn’t have to end there. There’s even more to experience when you tune in online or on the app with 300+ channels —it’s included with your trial subscription.
Plus, you can create your own ad-free Pandora stations, hear more than 100 ad-free Xtra channels of music for any mood, watch SiriusXM videos of your favorite shows including Howard Stern, access thousands of hours of On Demand shows and performances and get personalized recommendations....less
SIRIUSXM HAS THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR SUPERHIGHWAYS
SiriusXM Travel Link. Will It Rain Today? Did My Team Win?
Make your drive smarter with SiriusXM Travel Link. The services are updated in background, so the latest information is available to you where you need it, when you need it.
Caught In A Jam? Not With SiriusXM Traffic
Avoid congestion before you reach it by enhancing your vehicle’s navigation with SiriusXM Traffic. With detailed information on traffic speed, accidents, construction, road closures and more, you’ll get to your destination quickly and easily.
TRAFFIC SPEED AND FLOW
ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION AND ROAD CLOSURES
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE GUIDANCE AND MAPPING
What services and channels do I get with my All Access trial subscription?
Most new and used vehicle trials include our very best subscription package, the All Access package. It has the most channels and the most flexibility we offer — and it’s all yours to enjoy during your trial. With All Access, you get every channel available on your satellite radio, plus you can listen on the app and online, and even at home on smart speakers, streaming media players, and other supported devices*—so you can enjoy SiriusXM wherever you are. Here’s what’s included:
- All kinds of ad-free music, sports talk and analysis, world-class news, comedy, and the biggest names in talk & entertainment, 24/7
- Play-by-play NFL, MLB®, NBA, and NHL® plus every NASCAR® race
- Xtra channels for every mood and occasion
- SiriusXM video and on-demand programming to catch up on shows and performances you may have missed
- All of our premium programming, including Howard Stern channels and video, plus personalized recommendations to find more of what you love.
- Personalized Stations Powered by Pandora
*Not all features available on all devices.
How do I activate my SiriusXM service?
How do I find my Radio ID or ESN?
How do I change channels and categories on SYNC® 3?
- Start Satellite Radio: Press the Audio button on bottom left of touch screen and then select SIRIUS from Sources
- Changing Channels: Press the DIRECT TUNE button and enter the desired satellite channel number OR using the TUNE button/knob OR voice commands
- Instant Replay: Select the REPLAY soft key to replay approximately 44 minutes of audio on the current channel (provided channel does not change)
Does my vehicle have SiriusXM Traffic/Traffic Plus and Travel Link?
Customers who buy or lease a Lincoln vehicle equipped with SYNC 3 navigation are eligible to receive a 6-year trial* subscription to SiriusXM Traffic/Traffic Plus and Travel Link. Click here to Find out what services are available in your vehicle. You can also register and log into your SiriusXM account to learn more about any additional services included with your trial subscription.
* Please Note: Trial length and service availability may vary by model, model year or trim. New Model Year 2021+ Lincoln vehicles equipped with SYNC 4 system won’t be eligible to receive SiriusXM Infotainment services.
How do I view SiriusXM Traffic/Traffic Plus & Travel Link on SYNC®3?
Can I listen to SiriusXM outside my vehicle?
With your All Access trial subscription you can enjoy SiriusXM almost anywhere, on the app, online and on a wide variety of connected devices you may already own - including devices with Amazon Alexa, wireless speakers, smart TVs, and streaming media players.
What’s different when I listen to SiriusXM on the app and online?
How long is my trial subscription and how will I know when my trial subscription is ending?
The length of your trial subscription depends on the vehicle you’ve purchased or leased. There are several ways to find out.
- Check the paperwork that came with your vehicle
- Register and login to your SiriusXM account
- Look out for the Welcome Kit we’ve sent you, which includes information about your trial and when it will end.
If we have your correct contact information on file, we will also send you notices when the end of your trial is getting close. Log into your SiriusXM account and confirm your contact information.
Does my trial subscription automatically renew?
If I want to go ahead and subscribe now, will I lose what’s left of my trial subscription?
No. Subscribe now (or at any time during your trial) and you will still enjoy every bit of your trial time. You will NOT be charged for the package you choose until your trial is over.
Please see our Customer Agreement for complete terms and how to cancel, which includes calling us at 1-866-635-2349. All fees and programming are subject to change.
Subscribe now —or at any time during your trial— so you don’t have to remember to do it later. Be sure to have your Radio ID/ESN handy.