How can I request a Technical Data Sheet for my Lincoln?
To request a Technical Data Sheet, contact Lincoln Concierge at 800-521-4140.
Technical Data Sheets are provided for vehicles being imported and exported to and from the United States (U.S.) or Canada and were built for North American markets. Technical Data Sheets are available for vehicles with model years from 1967 to current. A Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) will be required in order to place an order.
How long does it take to process the request?
- 1991 or newer vehicles. Technical Data Sheets can be emailed within five business days of ordering.
- 1967 - 1990 model-year vehicles. It may take between four to six weeks to retrieve the information.
What information is included in a Technical Data Sheet?
- Vehicle body type
- General vehicle dimensions
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)*
- Axle & compression ratios
- Steering & brake type
- Tire size
- Engine type/size including horse power and torque
- Transmission type
- Exhaust emission noise level
- When/where the vehicle was manufactured
- Indication that the vehicle complied with all applicable U.S. EPA and Department of Transportation safety and emissions requirements at the time of manufacture
* The Gross Vehicle Weight Rating is typically available for trucks, SUV’s and vans 1967-Current; however, the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating is not available for cars older than model year 2005.
- Foreign country importation requirements are complex and the information needed varies by country. Consult with the foreign country's transportation agency or a certified importer in that country to fully understand what information is needed.
- VINs for vehicles with model years up to 1981 are 10 or 11-digits long.
- VINS for vehicles with model years 1982 to present are 17-digits long.