Where can I find my Lincoln's Keyless Entry Code?
You can find the factory-set, five-digit Keyless Entry code on a wallet-sized card (see image below) that was provided with the Owner’s Manual for your vehicle.
What to do if the Keyless Entry code card is missing
If you are unable to locate the original Keyless Entry code card, we have provided a backup plan.
Before you begin, make sure you have the two programmed Intelligent Access Keys that came with your vehicle. If you do not have a second key, contact your Lincoln Dealer and they will be happy to assist you.
To view the Keyless Entry code in the information display
Note: Ensure you are in a safe, well-ventilated area.
- Place the first programmed key in the backup slot inside the center console.
- The key ring must be at the top with the unlock button facing toward the front, and the lock button facing toward the rear.
- If there is no backup slot, place the key underneath the rubber covering at the bottom of the cup holder.
- Press the START/STOP button once and wait a few seconds.
- Press the START/STOP button again and remove the key.
- Insert the second programmed key into the backup slot, and then press the START/STOP button.
- The factory-set code will appear in the information display for a few seconds. It may not display until after other warning messages have displayed first.
Important: You will be able to view the keyless entry code in the information display for the following vehicles:
- MKC: 2015 - 2019
- MKS: 2015 - 2016
- MKX: 2016 - 2018
- MKZ (& Hybrid): 2013 - 2020
- Navigator: 2018 & Newer
- Nautilus: 2019 & Newer
- Corsair: 2020 & Newer
If the above procedure does not apply to your vehicle
Keyless Entry codes may also be obtained from your dealer by using diagnostic equipment, although there may be a charge for this service. For security reasons, this information can only be provided to you in person by visiting the dealership. Once at the dealership, you will be required to produce two pieces of information:
- Personal Identification such as a valid Driver's License or a state-issued picture I.D.
- The vehicle's documentation with the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and the name of the person seeking the keyless entry codes (e.g., current Vehicle Registration, current Certificate of Automobile Insurance, Vehicle Title, or Bill of Sale).
In some older model year vehicles, the Keyless Entry module may be accessible from the inside of the vehicle and located behind a door panel. Please contact Lincoln Concierge at 800-521-4140 for more assistance.