Where can I find my Lincoln's Keyless Entry Code?
The factory-set, five-digit Keyless Entry code is on a wallet-sized card (see image below) that was provided with the Owner’s Manual for your vehicle.
No Keyless Entry Code Card
If you are unable to locate the original Keyless Entry code card, follow the steps below.
Before you begin, make sure you have the two programmed Intelligent Access Keys that came with your vehicle. If you do not have a second key, contact your Lincoln Retailer and they will be happy to assist you.
Viewing the Keyless Entry Code in the Information Display
Note: Ensure you are in a safe, well-ventilated area.
- Place the first programmed key in the backup slot inside the center console.
- The key ring must be at the top, with the unlock button facing toward the front and the lock button facing toward the rear of your vehicle.
- If there is no backup slot, place the key underneath the rubber covering at the bottom of the cup holder.
- Press the START/STOP button once and wait a few seconds.
- Press the START/STOP button again and remove the key.
- Insert the second programmed key into the backup slot.
- Press the START/STOP button.
- The factory-set code will appear in the information display for a few seconds. It may not display until after other warning messages have been displayed first.
More specific instructions, including the location of the backup slot, are available in the Owner's Manual.
Important: You will be able to view the keyless entry code in the information display for the following vehicles:
- MKC: 2015 - 2019
- MKS: 2015 - 2016
- MKX: 2016 - 2018
- MKZ (& Hybrid): 2013 - 2020
- Navigator: 2018 & Newer
- Nautilus: 2019 & Newer
- Corsair: 2020 & Newer
Unable to View the Keyless Entry Code in the Information Display
If the above procedure does not apply to your vehicle, your Lincoln Retailer may obtain the Keyless Entry code by the use of diagnostic equipment. There may be a charge for this service. For security reasons, this information can only be provided to you in person by visiting the retailer. Once there, you will be required to produce two pieces of information:
- Personal Identification such as a valid Driver's License or a state-issued picture I.D.
- The vehicle's documentation with the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), such as the current Vehicle Registration, current Certificate of Automobile Insurance, Vehicle Title, or Bill of Sale, and the name of the person seeking the keyless entry code.
In some older model-year vehicles, the Keyless Entry module may be located behind a door panel and accessible from inside the vehicle. Please contact Lincoln Concierge at 1-800-521-4140 for further assistance.
Where can I find the backup slot in my vehicle?
How can I obtain a spare key for my vehicle?
How do I replace the battery in my vehicle's key fob?